Take a look at my portfolio here.
City of Coral Gables
January 2018 – Present
Coral Gables, FL
- Interview, edit and create packages to be distributed on social media and local channel.
- Manage social media accounts and post continuous content.
- Stay up to date with all the happenings around the city to be able to report on them.
Public Relations Coordinator
Univision Communications Inc.
August 2016 – August 2017
- Assist media credential process for tentpoles: Premio Lo Nuestro, Premios Juventud and Premios Univision Deportes.
- Write and update talent and executives biographies and show fact sheets, as well as any other support that may include thorough proofing, assembly and delivery.
- Assist NY team executing internal communication tactics.
- Provide support staffing photo opportunities and interviews with talent.
- Distribute upload and tweet press releases.
November 2015 – August 2016
- Creating memorable travel experiences for Card Members by booking travel with a key focus in domestic and international destination air travel arrangements.
- Staying ahead of industry trends and continuously building destination knowledge.
- Creating innovative ways to resolve Card Members’ issues or concerns to win their loyalty and travel spend.
English Language Assistant
September 2015 – November 2015
Ministry of Education
- Provided one-on-one and small group tutoring during school.
- Worked with elementary teachers to improve conversational English in the classroom.
AmeriCorps: City Year Miami
July 2014 – June 2015
- Provided 46 high school students with yearlong intensive academic intervention resulting in a 15% increase in reading proficiency at the mid-year.
- Successful mentoring initiative engaging 12 students in targeted behavior interventions leading to demonstrated improvement in citizenship skills.
- Organized and led activities and projects to improve the school environment.
- Completed a curriculum of professional and leadership development sessions including techniques for providing socio-emotional support to youth, group facilitation, and hands on presentation skills.
- Completed 1700 hours of service.
John Casablancas Modeling and Career Center
February 2010 – December 2013
- Produced/ hosted quarterly Fashion Shows. Produced weekly photo shoots.
- Instructed groups in techniques and methods of self-improvement, utilizing principles of modeling, such as visual poise, wardrobe coordination, and cosmetic application.
- Adapted teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests.
- Monitored students’ performance to make suggestions for improvement and to ensure satisfaction of course standards, training requirements, and objectives.
The Blonde Mademoiselle
July 2015 – Present
- Founder and author of TheBlondeMademoiselle.com
- Writing multiple stories from places visited around the world.
- Promoting on multiple social media sites.
May 2014 – July 2014
- Co-Produced a video explaining how students at Florida International University were communicating Sea Level Rise in South Florida.
- On-Air Reporter.
- Interviewed the Mayor of South Florida at the time, Philip K. Stoddard.
- Recorded and edited multiple footage.
Florida International University
January 2012 – August 2014
Bachelor of Science in Communication
North Miami, FL
Università Per Stranieri di Perugia
June 2008 – July 2011
Associate in Arts in Journalism
- Fluent in Spanish and intermediate Italian.
- Communication/ Interpersonal skills.
- Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro
- Sabre GDS
- Agility, MuckRack
- Audio-Video Editing.